I was feeling a tiny bit stressed about money and wondering how I could afford school and all the expenses in life, but then the director of the college of Education called me one morning. He said he had some money for me if I could meet with him that afternoon. I did and he gave me a $1300 dollar scholarship! I didn't even apply. It was a miracle. I am so very blessed. :) It is the perfect amount of money to pay for next years schooling besides what I already get from my academic scholarship. I am so thankful for the family who set up the endowment I was awarded and so thankful for a Heavenly Father who is mindful of me. Tithing works! :)
Now back to the last month that I missed posting about. The last weekend in January we went to Salt Lake and got to go to a Jazz game! It was so much fun!!! Thank you so so so much to Brian and Sharla for letting us sit in their 3rd row seats and to Angie and Klane for being our hosts! The pre-game dinner was heavenly and the game was a blast. Casey loved it! He even made eye contact with Ronnie Brewer. :) We stayed with his family the rest of the weekend and on Saturday went through the Draper temple open house. It was beautiful! I really love to see the temple! The murals in the ordinance rooms were so amazing! and the chandelier in the Celestial room was huge and so beautiful that you couldn't help but stare up at it! and the mirrors in the ceiling (woops I mean sealing hee hee) room were enormous! and it was pretty much just all beautiful and amazing and so peaceful. :)
Oh and thanks to Angie for the Jazz game pics!

Gotta love the random Jazz announcer :)
The next weekend we spent a fun day in Zion with my family. It was kind of stormy and cold so we didn't go on any long hikes but it was still really pretty. Nature is just amazing. I can't seem to get enough!
3 comments:
What a great post that was! The miracles, the romance, the adventure and the scenery. You should publish! Post, Publish, it is all about the same, right! We think you are perfect, so thanks for sharing all these fun times you are having. Loved the pics of your amazing fam. We miss you guys!
Sheralee! I love so much to read about what is going on in your life. It sounds like things are going wonderfully. What an amazing blessing about that scholarship! I am so happy that things worked out. It's because you are amazing, that's why. :) Anyways, just wanted to drop by and let you know that I love you lots. Take care!!
I loved "catching up" with you. Thanks for posting. I know how difficult it is when you're so BUSY and doing a million things. You and Casey look so perfect for each other. You seem so happy. I can't believe that scholarship money. The Lord does watch over us when we put our lives in the right order. Love you!
Post a Comment