Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Celebrate!
I'm working on uploading pictures of my very exciting adventures, but I took a break to see if my Praxis scores were posted early by some chance and they were! And I passed!! I'm so relieved I don't have to pay for it again. Surprisingly enough I did really good on the math section...wierd, but I'll take it! I just thought I would share my exciting good news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats! and I can't wait until we see Kings Peak! Love that hike!!
Congratulations! Reading "PASS" on Praxis scores is the best feeling in the world--from one teacher to another :) I don't know why you're so surprised with the math part; I remember voraciously reading through your math notes so I could pass college algebra. But it probably has been several years since taking math, so well done on all of it!
Congratulations, that is great news!! Of course we knew you would pass. :) You're awesome!
YAY!!! im so happy for you! ps i love the sunflowers :)
Post a Comment