Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Grammy Marilyn!


Yesterday was Grandma's birthday so I wanted to take a minute and let her know how much I love her. She is one of the most incredible women I have ever met and I hope that someday I can be more like her. She is so Christlike and patient and full of love for everyone and I feel so blessed to be her granddaughter! These pictures are actually from last year but they're the most recent I have of her so they'll have to suffice.

2 comments:

Jami said...

Sheralee! I feel so honored to be the first to EVER comment on your blog :) I'm so glad you made one. I get so dang homesick for you, so this will help a lot. And it's good to "see" Grandma Marilyn too. I love your whole family!

Angie said...

I love this woman! She is just celestial. And so are you, sheralee! Your posts are all so positive and you are such a great example.