Finals are over! Wahoo!!!! I'm so excited to be finished with all the tests, projects, and all that fun stuff. I also wanted to post some pictures real quick from the Relay for Life I walked in with my mom, my aunt and my cousins last weekend. It was great exercise plus we got to see some cool fireworks! We walked in honor of my Aunt Sharla who just finished her last chemo treatment. She's amazing...my family is seriously the best! :)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my gosh i didn't even know you guys did this! How amazing! I am truly touched by how you all show your love for my mom. She is doing so great thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Those posters are so cute too! Thanks for walking in her honor. We are having our own Relay for Life in June, we're excited!
Post a Comment