Now that school is out for a little break it's been fun to have lots of playing time and all the snow has made everything so pretty! Last week Casey and I drove up the mountain to enjoy the beautiful scenery and a picnic in the car where it's warm. It was so gorgeous! We decided the snow makes everything look even more amazing than it usually is. I love the mountains and trees and pretty much everything about nature!!
We ate our lunch and decided that we wanted to hike up to a little pond but the snow was so deep! We didn't make it very far before we decided it was too freezing cold for our legs. The following picture of Casey shows how deep it was. He's standing straight up and it reached the top of his legs. Probably not the best hiking conditions even if only for a very short distance.
3 comments:
my mom and I are here dying over how adorable that picture of you and casey is and how gorgeous the snow pictures are! You guys are so cute! I love it! What a fun thing to do, Klane and I should follow your example and think of creative things to do again. :)
Those are beautiful pictures! It makes me want to go for a drive too!
Gorgeous pictures, chica. That boy of yours isn't half bad lookin' either. :) Hope your Christmas was the merriest!!
Post a Comment