Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cross Country Skiing at Bryce Canyon

My dad made a new family goal for the year 2009 that we will go on some sort of outdoor adventure at least once every month. A couple of weeks ago our family, along with the Mike Heap family, went to Bryce Canyon to try cross country skiing for our January adventure. I loved it!! It seems like lately I've been able to try so many cool things that I've never done and now realize that I love to do! I am the luckiest girl. But anyway, skiing was so much fun despite Mason's attempts to tip me over. :) Ok so that actually probably just added to the fun of it. I loved just hanging out with my family! The view was incredible as well. Nature is just amazing!! Here are some pics to give you a glimpse of our fun little adventure.
Mason's attempts to tip me over had a very high success rate. It definitely helps that I am naturally such a graceful and coordinated girl. ;-)

No comments: