First of all we'll go back in time to Christmas Eve with pictures of the Heap family party. We had our traditional prime rib dinner followed by a musical showcase featuring the cousins and a truly inspiring impromptu performance by Dad, the Littlest Jingle Bell, Grandpa Wallace reading Luke 2, etc.
On Christmas night the girls came to my house for a sleeping party. It was a fun filled night of face masks, Jenga villages, stretching exercises, and lots of giggling!
We were trying to pose like the characters in the Nativity scenes behind us...Casey and Cam got pretty close but my face just doesn't move that way I guess. :)
Monday and Tuesday night we got to stay at the Graf's cabin and it was a blast! We went snowshoeing to a beautiful waterfall and went sledding down the road on Flexible Flyers. You get going pretty fast! It was awesome. :) We also tried jumping off the balcony to the snow below and had some pretty good snowball fights. The snow was beautiful and the cabin is beautiful! Thank you to the Grafs for sharing with us!
Finally some bouldering pictures! These were taken at Moe's Valley in St. George. Casey got me a chalk bag for Christmas and I got my own climbing shoes!! So fun. :)



Well that's pretty much what I've been doing in a nutshell. I've got more that I'll post later but I am rather sick of uploading pictures and typing so it will just have to wait! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
4 comments:
I loved all these pictures! The Christmas ones are so fun and it makes me sad that we miss out on all that stuff living up here! But I love that you girls had a sleepover, that is so cute.
Love the pictures of Zion - I've never been in the winter but it looks gorgeous! Now that is on my list of things to do before I die: visit Zion in the snow.
And I cannot get enough of all the adorable pictures in which Casey is included. Sheralee, he is CUTE! Like, seriously handsome/funny/adorable/sweet/CUTE! You guys are absolutely adorable together. It makes my heart smile. We definitely need to plan this double date to a Jazz game thing. I will ask my parents when they have tickets in the near future.
Hi Sheralee! Loved that journey of your happy holiday vacation! What fun pics and I have to agree with Angie on all of what she posted. As for the Jazz game, I think the last friday of January we have a game. We picked up about 5 more games from Dr. Arnold so I will check on that and get back with you and then you can make plans to come up and then either stay with us or at the Cabin with Klane and Angie. Sounds like a plan? You are a doll! Thanks for helping all us Grafs keep up with the Southern Utah folks. We love it!
My dad is getting me the dates of all the Jazz games coming up, so we can coordinate and go! I'm excited! I'll be calling you soon, i'm sure!
i just called you and it didn't ring... maybe my phone is dumb. so i texted you and in case that didn't work I will send you the same info here. We have weekend Jazz tickets on...
Friday Jan 30
Saturday Feb 28
Friday March 6
Friday April 3
Post a Comment