Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Head 'em up Move 'em out

It's that time of year again! Monday was the cattle drive and a fun time was had by all. It felt good to be back in the saddle again. Casey will be a cowboy in no time at all. :) Everything went quite smoothly and we had a yummy picnic afterwords. I love being there and just enjoying the company of our family. We did miss those who weren't able to make it though.
Oh and sorry I forgot to change my camera settings for outdoor lighting, hence the blueish tint in all the pictures.




2 comments:

Sharla said...

Oh how I miss the cattle drive. We are way too busy if we can't make it for that! I heard it was a great success except for Mike's back!

Angie said...

Oh, I miss everyone, and I miss the cattle drive! I have so many great memories from when I was younger and we used to make it out every year. I loved it! Thanks for posting these pics. Glad everyone had a good time and it went well!