First of all I got to go to Hatch and see my new baby calf. It is all black and very cute! I forgot to take my camera so unfortunately there are no pictures. I love staying at the cabin with Grams and Gramps and my family. Even though we had a short visit there I was still grateful for it! After Hatch we went with some friends to Joes Valley for some bouldering. I decided to put my climbing pictures on our Cedar Kids Adventures blog because let's face it, I've got lots of them! We've been major slackers in updating that blog so I've made the decision to put more climbing pics there. You can check it out if you want to see more pictures of us climbing. :) I was weaksauce after being sick for a week but we still had a great time.
On our way home we stayed with Aubree!!! I love visiting my sis. Basically we just layed around and rested while we were there. We did make some yummy Wingers sticky fingers for Sunday dinner. Mmm mm mm. Those things are my favorite. I loved staying in Aubs' apartment and visiting with her. I would have stayed for weeks if I could have! It's always harder coming back to school after a long weekend.
We came home Sunday night and Monday I spent some long overdue time working on homework. That afternoon it turned out to be perfect kite flying weather!! I bought Casey a pirate ship kite for Christmas last year and despite many attempts, we had yet to find a day with the perfect amount of constant wind. It's kind of a tricky kite to fly so the weather has to be perfect. Monday was it! Cameron came with Casey and I and we had so much fun flying kites and playing at the park. I love Fall afternoons!

3 comments:
Why hello, Sheralee! Glad to hear that you had a WONDERFUL weekend! I agree, for some reason lengthy & relaxing weekends do make it more difficult to hit reality in the face. So much for battery-charging; it puts the evil idea into my head of how much nicer life would be without responsibility :) Good luck hitting the books again.
That is such a great kite. What a fun weekend! family always makes it better.
You guys are so adorable. That kite is awesome. And your weekend sounded so fun and relaxing. So fun!
Post a Comment