Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

Carving Jack-o-lanterns is one of my favorite Halloween traditions. Mason grew pumpkins this year so we had lots to choose from! I got to carve two this year!
Mason carved his pumpkin to look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but says from the side it looks like a gorilla. I think he's right!


3 comments:

Angie said...

Your family is so cute. I love you guys. I'm excited, we probably get to see you all at Thanksgiving, right? Fun! Happy Halloween!

Sharla said...

So this is the first year that we didn't carve pumpkins. Too busy with every other thing in our crazy life, but nobody complained so we just let it go this time around. Loved yours though and they looked so good all lit up on the porch. Kyle and Michelle did some dandy pumpkins. I guess they represented!

Aubree said...

oohhh i miss you familia!