Sunday, May 23, 2010

A busy month!

This month has been a busy one! It has been a whirlwind of fun, work, planning, and playing! I decided I better take the time to do a quick update before I get even more behind. Here are a few things we have been up to this month (not exactly in order because these pictures are not cooperating when I try to move them!).

First of all, May means new calves and with that comes branding day. The weekend before last we went to Hatch to give the calves shots and brand them. It's a good time with everyone pitching in to help!


I also had a recital with my students to finish up the year. They did a great job!
Casey and I have been going on fun adventures together as usual. Did I mention I'm so excited to marry him?!!! I can hardly wait!!!
And this is old news, but about a month ago Casey and I volunteered to help at the St. George Iron Man race. His roommate Greg was participating in it and we had a fun day helping and cheering! It's amazing the things people can accomplish.
My other good news is that tomorrow is my 22nd birthday and I get to go pick up my wedding dress!! It's so pretty. I'm very excited! We also picked out my flowers and the planning is rolling on!

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Such good news all the way around! Grandma was so excited to go dress shopping with you ladies and isn't it amazing how much you can get done in such a short amount of time. fun things are happening and it only gets better and better. Enjoy every second of it all!

Angie said...

Woo hoo!!! Such a fun post! I loved the branding pictures and wish I could be there to help out. I love how everyone is involved, and doing a big work project together is such a great feeling.

And I think it's so cool you helped out with the Iron Man! It makes me a little sick to think of people actually doing that, but it is also incredible!

And I am so excited for your wedding!! Planning is so much fun.

Also excited about you and Casey's new blog. Yippee!!

I have to say one more thing. I loved your George of the Jungle reference on my Hawaii post. Because every time we swing on vines, or talk about swinging on vines, or watch videos of us swinging on vines, we ALWAYS quote that line about the George of Jungle Footlock! Hahaha! And when you came to Hawaii was the first time we discovered the novelty that you can actually swing on jungle vines. Anyway that was fun.

Miralva & Mason said...

Ha! It sounds like May was a very fun month. Have to say that I really like the pic of connie! Love your posts and love you!