Today I would like to say
Happy Birthday to my good friend Becky Eastmond! You know those people who come into your life and you know their influence will never ever leave you because there's just something about them that changes something about you? Well Becky is one of those people for me! She was my neighbor for many years, my young womens leader for a few years, and one of my best friends forever! :) I can't even count the times she did little things that helped me feel so much better about myself and life in general, she definitely follows the spirit and I'm so grateful that she does. So here's to Becky! Thanks for your friendship and example. I hope your day is the best!

This bundle is for you.... :)
(yes they actually have pictures of grass bundles on google! who knew?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment