Monday, November 10, 2008

I LOVE the Gospel!!!! :)

I should be working on homework right now but I am so happy so I just had to share my special little moment that I just had. :) I'm such a nerd! It made my whole day....probably my whole week!....so I just had to share it!!! I was just doing some stuff for student gov and decided to check my facebook. One of my girls from EFY when I was at Ephraim was on and sent me a little message saying how her life is amazing now because of changes she made this summer. I was feeling pretty insignificant and overwhelmed and just kind of small today, but I guess the Lord really does use small and simple things to make a difference. I'm so glad that despite my weaknesses I can be an influence for good even if it's just in very small ways. I love feeling the light and happiness and peace that comes from the Spirit!
Well anyway, I suppose I better get to work on that homework. I'll post later about my exciting weekend Bouldering by Delta!

1 comment:

Angie said...

sheralee i hope you never feel insignificant, you are an amazing light to everyone who is lucky enough to interact with you! i know you are a shining example to me of someone who truly has a christlike countenance and a wonderful perspective on life. i love you, thanks for the positive thought!