Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it's a day late but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We drove to Kanab yesterday to celebrate the holiday with Grandma LeFevre and some of our other aunts, uncles and cousins. It was so fun to visit with family, it seems like I'm so busy these days that I don't get to see them as often as I would like to. And the food was great of course! Especially compared to my typical college on-the-go meals. I was thinking about it yesterday, being Thanksgiving and all, and I realized that I have so much to be thankful for! I honestly couldn't ask for more than I have been blessed with. I am surrounded by the best family and friends anyone could possibly hope for, I get to live my dreams going to school and eventually becoming a teacher (hopefully....my professors have been stressing me out with all their worry about the block, student teaching, and graduation. I'm kind of scared!), I never have to worry about having enough food or a warm place to stay, I live in the greatest country, Gas prices are only $1.55 here now (yay!!), I have the knowledge and my own personal testimony of the Gospel, I only live 45 minutes from a temple, etc. etc. etc. The list could go on and on. I'm so happy! :) Thank you to everyone who has been an influence in making my life so wonderful! I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving!
Oh yeah, this is a picture of Casey and I going to the institute formal dance last Saturday. There was delicious cheesecake and a chocolate fountain and I had the cutest date! :) Aubree let me borrow her pretty dress that is so sparkly and pretty! It was really fun.

3 comments:

Angie said...

love you, lee! thanks for the reminder to be so thankful for all the wonderful blessings I have! you're a great example. it was so good to see you and catch up. we really should do this date thing, i'd like to meet this cute guy in the picture. ;) you look gorgeous by the way! and you eat ice cream every night! that is awesome! :) love ya.

Jami said...

You are gorgeous! I've always loved how you look in blue. I have been wanting to talk to you SO MUCH lately. It always seems like it's too early your time when I want to call you (I go to work at 7:30 my time. . .which means 5:30 for you and hopefully you're still in dream land). Hope we can catch up soon. I want to hear about everything! I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving and had fun at the institute dance. Love ya!

Sharla said...

Cute Date and we loved catching up with you at Thanksgiving. We were wishing we would have taken some pics to blog with. I am deeply grateful for life!!! I thought about that so much this holiday season. We are so very blessed and we have so much!!! Thanks for being such a sweety!!