I've been busy with finals, moving, cleaning, and job hunting so I have lots to post on! I only have a minute before Aubree and Cameron's choir concert this evening so I'll just start with pictures from Casey's birthday. I think I had more fun celebrating his birthday then if it was my own! It started with him opening a few presents at midnight and continued the rest of the day. I was so excited to give him the popup dinosaur book I ordered. My professor in my class for teaching reading showed us this book one day and immediately I thought of Casey. It's really cool with at least five dinosaur popups on each page and facts to go with each one! I think he liked it. :)
Casey's parents came down for the weekend and we went hiking at Red Cliffs in the morning. It was so pretty and hot! The water was icy cold so we weren't going to get in, but after we watched some highschoolers swimming through Casey and I couldn't resist! There were some fun little slides we went down as you can see in the video below. The water was freezing but it was fun!
2 comments:
Hey, I was so excited to see your new "do" on the blog :) Thanks for the update. It looks like you had a great birthday celebration for Casey. Leave it to you and your mom to be so creative with the cake! That's awesome.
I can't believe you slid down the rock in the icy water. COLD! It looked like fun, though, and you know I'd be right there with you.
You are so beautiful.
1. LOVE that you got him a pop-up book. About dinosaurs. And that he loved it.
2. LOVE the awesome themed cake.
3. LOVE your adventurous friends and the fact that you are so good at rock climbing.
4. Also I LOVE you!
Post a Comment