For Halloween this year we had a party at Casey's house and had a HUGE turnout! At one point we think there were probably about 70 people packed in his living room and kitchen. It was really fun! We had a costume contest (Casey and I won the couples division!), a cake walk which was rather chaotic I would have to say, dancing and food!
There were lots of cute costumes there. These girls were dressed as pinatas and they had bags of candy that they were throwing out. I thought it was such a cute idea! There were also some pirates, three girls who were dressed as the three blind mice, a hot potato and leftovers wrapped in tinfoil, and Tommy and Bridget were dressed as the Tortoise and the Hare. They had running numbers and sneakers on and everything besides their ears and shell. I wish I had a picture of them too! Their costume was also one of my favorites.
Casey dressed up as Edward Scissorhands and I dressed up as a hedge like the ones he trims in the movie. I thought our costumes turned out quite good and entertaining, especially considering that we didn't even start making them until a few hours before the party.
It kept making me laugh when I would turn to talk to Casey and see a scary white person there. :) He looked so different! It was hilarious!
4 comments:
hahahahaha that is the awesomeest costume ever!yeah it was my idea. I'll take the credit, but you actually made the costume! it's so amazing!
my gosh, casey's costume looks amazing!!! you guys make a great couple. love your costume too, you look so pretty, even covered in leaves! :)
sheesh woman you make a gorgeous bush ;) casey on the other hand...well he could use some help hehe i love you both! We need to play again soon!
You two are awesome! I love it!
Post a Comment