Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Sculpting

It's that time of year again! We finally got some snow a couple of weeks ago and recruited friends and roommates to build a sculpture with us. This year it was the Sphynx. Credit must go to Casey for the idea. We used up just about all of the snow from Casey's front yard to build our giant creation but with everyone's help it only took us about an hour to complete. We were going to try building a pyramid with the snow from the backyard but Casey hurt his back while pushing the giant ball of snow to the front. Thankfully he is recovering quickly! I promise I didn't try playing in the snow in a skirt, I just didn't have my camera until the day after we finished it.

We're looking for some inspiration from Calvin & Hobbes for the next snow storm!

2 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! You never cease to amaze me. Look at the detail on that face! And I would love to see what you guys come up with in the Calvin and Hobbes category. This could be good!

Oh and I giggled when I read your comment about page 2 junior high boys! Hahaha! I love that you remembered that!

Sharla said...

I am a fan! Hope you are loving the Cabin! and the snow! You must be getting dumped on!