Thanksgiving this year was great. I loved spending time with the people I love. It was so fun to see everyone! It was a nice break to get me rejuvenated for the last week of school before finals! We had a delicious Thanksgiving feast with the Heap family and were lucky to have almost everyone there. I helped contribute to the meal with the cute appetizers and place setting cards. We had a fun time making them!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so glad someone got great pictures of the darling place settings and names! And the colored fingers were a big sacrifice for that wonderfulness. I am wondering if it has worn off yet? You and your mom make a great team and we are so grateful you were with us for thanksgiving. We did miss Cacey, but you can't have everything! What a doll you are!
Those are the cutest little turkeys I have ever seen :) I am not surprised one bit that you did them. you guys are so fun.
Oh it was so much fun! Those little turkeys were so yummy and cute! You guys are creative. It's funny you mentioned the pink toilet paper holder as one of your memories, that is just what I was thinking when I wrote my post about memories in grandma's house! Another one that comes to mind is when we were stringing lights on Grandma's Christmas tree. I remember laughing so hard about some silly word we were saying. Now I can't think of the word. Good times, anyway. Love ya! I have so many great memories with you!
Yes! "Phenominal" idea! Thank you, it was driving me crazy, right on the tip of my tongue! I wanted to say "magical" but I knew that wasn't it. :) oh man I love us. Remember the conversation about fat rolls? And how we used to stay up till like 2:00 am talking? We would fall asleep right in the middle of a conversation because we'd talked so long. Good times! Love you!
Post a Comment