Friday, January 15, 2010

blogging pros....i need your assistance

The truth is, I get bored of my blog backgrounds quickly and it takes too long to look up how to do stuff so I was just wondering if there is someone out there who can help me. :) I want to customize my blog layout so the text part is bigger, I don't have a border on the left side, and my pictures can upload bigger. I figured out how to put bigger pictures on, the problem is that the border cuts off the edges of the pictures. So anyway, if you have time to help me out or know an easy to understand website that will tell me what to do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I am emailing you right.... now.......

kent and alyssa said...

I know that on scrappinblogs.blogspot.com they have a lot of "how to's" so you should check that out. And... I miss your lovely face.

Sharla said...

Oh my goodness, just give Angie your password and let her take it on for a project! I do it all the time with my blog posts! She makes me look so good! tee hee