Thursday, January 21, 2010
Weekend Adventures
I like going on little adventures. I think the hardest part for me this semester has been sitting inside listening to someone talk hour after hour after hour. I have to admit I occasionally find myself daydreaming, I suppose trying to crowd out the boredom creeping in. I do enjoy my classes and feel like I am learning good stuff most of the time, I just like getting out and about you know? Luckily I have the weekends! Here are a few fun things we have done these last few weeks.
Monday we went to St. George thinking we could escape the cold. Little did we know it was actually more stormy there than in Cedar! We decided to hike around Santa Clara to see if we could find a climbing spot we had heard about. It was raining pretty much the whole day but it was only a drizzle. After about an hour and a half of hiking through the plateaus we finally found the boulders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how adventurous you are together. Your blog is so fun to look at, and you take the most beautiul pictures! I loved the ones of the desert in the rain. So bright and beautiul. And then the snow pictures were amazing too! Sigh... I love Utah, don't you?! And I love you!
You have to take time to smell the, um Cactus? you know what I mean! Loved these beautiful pics and leave it to you to capture such amazing beauty in the desert. I wish everyone looked at life the way you do! You find the bright and beautiful in everything! Lubs
Post a Comment