
This isn't the book I'm going to use for my literature link, but I love this book!! It deals with ratio and proportion and it is a very, very cute book. The illustrations are hilarious and it really is interesting! I don't want to spoil the whole book for you, but I'll tell you one interesting fact I learned...just so you'll be motivated to read the whole thing. :) Did you know that if you ate like a shrew you could eat more than 700 hamburgers in one day?! Yeah, pretty amazing I know. The moral of the story is this, read the book! I want to purchase it to have in my classroom library and to read to my kids someday. Not only is it cute and funny, but it's based on actual information and has explanations of the ratios and proportions at the end of the book. It gets the imagination flowing. So anyway... I just thought I would share that with you. Hopefully you enjoy books as much as I do!
oh p.s. The author's name is David M. Schwartz. It's kind of hard to read in the picture.
1 comment:
Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment