Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my cute sister


My one and only sister Aubree is so great and I just got these pictures of her from Junior Prom and had to post them because she looked amazing! Her dress was sooo pretty. I'm not sure if you get the full effect from these pictures because they're kind of small and blurryish, but it was so pretty and sparkly all over like the dress on the end of the Little Mermaid when she walks out of the water to meet her prince. Wow, you know you've worked with kids too long when everything in your life seems to relate to a Disney movie. ha ha I love it.
Aubree is the best though and I'm glad she had such a good time because she deserves it. We have our moments of course, being sisters, but she puts up with a lot from me and is a great friend. We have some pretty awesome photo shoots, as displayed below in our oh so glamourous picture. :) Thanks for everything Aubs!





No comments: