Tuesday, May 20, 2008
oh how i love my job
Pretty sure my brain melted away about 7 minutes ago. Have you ever had a job that was so mindless and monotonous that you literally felt the boringness building up inside you until you felt like you were going to explode or just sink into a puddle of insanity?!!! That's how I'm feeling right now. :) ha ha. I don't have anyone to talk to and I've been scanning files all day and I feel like I'm about to start laughing hysterically about absolutely nothing at all so I decided to vent about it in my blog, although I sort of feel like I'm just talking to myself which isn't very comforting......yep she's definitely going over the edge. Sorry to be such a downer, I just really needed to get that out. I can't wait to start efy in a couple of weeks! So here's to all of you who have ever experienced this wonderful feeling of happiness as you strive to gain the monetary sustenance needed to make it through school and such... I feel your pain :) Well.... I guess I better get back to work........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't think I'm a dork because I check your blog so many times during the day. . .okay go ahead and think whatever you want (it'd probably be accurate :). You're definitely not talking to yourself! I'm sorry that your job is so--uh--exciting? Thank heavens that we won't be in this situation forever, huh. It gives me great comfort, at least. Yay for EFY. Hang in there, girly!
maybe this is scary but i know the EXACT feeling you're describing! Wanting to laugh at nothing, feeling the boredom welling up inside you, feeling like you're going to explode... i have felt all those things while doing homework or some other such tedious boring activity. I'm sorry you're bored! EFY is going to be so much fun! Klane and I went up to a lookout point on the hill above us tonight for a picnic, and we could see and hear the EFY game night going on way down below on campus. At least i think that's what was going on down there. Whatever it was it brought back such good memories of EFY! I was telling a 14 yr old girl at the office today that she'll be really lucky if she gets you as her counselor when she goes this summer, not just because of the small chances of it happening but because you are going to be AWESOME with those girls! You're gonna love it. I'm excited for you.
Sorry I wrote you a novel. :)
Post a Comment