Yes it is true...Hatch has progressed to actual speed limit signs. Just thought I'd share the exciting news ha ha
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“There is a guiding hand above all things. Often when things happen, it’s not by accident. One day, when we look back at the seeming coincidences of our lives, we will realize that perhaps they weren’t so coincidental after all.”
-Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
As if they have to enforce that?! Everyone there drives like 15 mph! Haha. Well... we were always supposed to drive 15 on the 4-wheeler, according to Grandpa..... but I will admit that I broke that speed limit a few times! ;) Maybe it's good they put up the signs!
Oh, I wish we could float down the river together and have biscuits and gravey for breakfast. There's something special about Hatch. (By the way, Travis keeps thinking that it's my grandparents that are from Hatch! He can never remember Huntington. . .oh well, I don't mind.) Love you!
Post a Comment