Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fashion Banquet and First Cedar City Efy

Aubs and Shan are both on the Beautifully Modest fashion team this year so a couple of weeks ago (I can't remember exactly when, it's been so crazy this month it all just kind of seems to run together!) they went to Provo for a camp. Mom and I got to spend the weekend with the Graf's and it was so fun! We got to go to the lake and I finally got to try wakeboarding and wake surfing! I loved it!! We also got to stay at their cabin and go on a beautiful hike. Grammy Marilyn, Cherene, and Connie and her girls also came up Friday and Saturday and we all went to the fashion show to watch the girls. They both looked so pretty! It was kind of wierd for me to see how grown up they both looked! Can I just say how much I love my little sister? She is so amazing, I wish I was more like her. I'm so lucky to have a family who really feel like my best friends. These are a few pictures from the banquet we went to at the end of their camp. I should have taken some pictures of Connie's four-cheese ravioli...I almost died laughing when I saw it because I knew how much she wasn't looking forward to it. It really wasn't that funny but for some reason it got me giggling until I had tears running down my face. I love laughing until I cry :)

These pictures are from my first EFY session in Cedar City. It was nice to be close to home and know my way around campus but it was definitely one of my hardest sessions of the summer. I think it was a combination of being completely worn out and having some difficult teenage girls, but in the end I think I learned a lot. How would we ever grow without challenges right?








No comments: