Friday, August 15, 2008
last day on the job!!
I'm at my last day of work and I have to share a funny story. I work as a student secretary in the office of the Dean for the College of Education at SUU. Our offices are in a building called Old Main and there are all sorts of stories about a ghost who lives here. The stories are all different about why she's here and there are also a lot of stories about the elevators running by themselves and pictures being taken down, etc. So anyway, today we actually had some ghost hunters that showed up with their cameras and detectors and all that fun stuff! :) ha ha It made me laugh because it reminded me of the movie GhostBusters. So that's my exciting story of the day! I started working as a piano accompanist/orchestra aid at the middle school yesterday so this is my last day at this job. There are a few things I'm going to miss, like lunch at Costa Vida and quirky things like ghost busters showing up and the ladies I work with, but I am so excited for no more scanning!!! yay :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just barely saw Ghost Busters for the first time, and so that visual is perfect to describe why the situation made you laugh! How great. What would we do without all of the variety of people in this world who make things so. . . interesting? :)
Post a Comment