
Last weekend I got to go to Delta with Casey and a bunch of friends to go bouldering. Casey
loves rock climbing so I decided to try it out. It's so hard! If you've never seen bouldering you should check it out on YouTube, it's pretty cool. It's like rock climbing only you don't use ropes or anything so you fall a lot on crash pads. I am amazed by what people can do sometimes. The people we went with were really good so I kind of felt silly because I couldn't even make it up the "easy" boulder problems. Oh well, Casey said practice will help. I think what it's going to take is a lot more hours in the weight room. I realized I am kind of a wimp. :) Casey gets very excited and he's really good so it was fun to watch. These pictures are of him climbing "Ju," which nobody topped out but he came the closest to.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Bouldering is one of my all-time favorite things to do! Lucky!
I hope you're doing well, girly. :)
that's way cool! i talked to your parents for a bit yesterday and it sounds like you're doing so well! i love your parents, i miss all you guys who we never get to see. but i'll see you this week so i'm excited!
Post a Comment