Aubree was an excellent filmographer. If that's even a word. I'm drawing a blank for the real word.
And of course we had to act out the traditional Nativity scene while reading Luke II. This year it featured Mason and Miralva as Joseph and Mary, Grandma and Bri as angels, and Teancum as the shepherds and wise men. He had several roles. Baby Jesus was a doll this year. Probably a little more appropriate than previous years. Mason is just a little too big to be playing the baby anymore.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas Eve at the LeFevre Home
We stuck with tradition on Christmas Eve and had a prime rib dinner with the Heap family at our home. Dinner of course was delicious thanks to everyone's yummy contributions and the entertainment of the evening was very...well, entertaining!
After the traditional prime rib dinner, and during the entertaining entertainment, we had some traditional eggnog shakes! I love these traditions of ours. :)
My dad always gets quite excited on Christmas Eve and I think it's safe to say that he and Teancum thoroughly enjoyed each other's company. Teancum was quite the little cowboy making over 8 seconds on a donkey, a camel, a horse, etc. It was very entertaining.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, looks like such a fun evening! I giggled lots while reading this post. Your writing is so clever and funny!
I am so sad that we had to work and missed out on so much fun. I am very glad Teancum had so much fun though he still dose the biggest jingle bell sound often.
Oh my! We have got to make that party some time!
Post a Comment