Last weekend the institute had a combined formal dance with SUU so Casey and I went a datin'! He planned a whole day of date events and it was a blast. We started out with some bouldering (surprise! haha) at Moes Valley. We both have some projects we have been working on and we both made good progress, despite the fact that I suffered a severe giggling attack while working mine.

To be completely honest, I think my bulging deltoid looks a little bit humorous :) haha. I was a little hesitant about putting this picture on here but my mom assured me it doesn't look too manly. I do want to be strong, but I also do want to keep feminine looking arms. Some of the really strong girl climbers look anything but feminine!

After climbing we went to the cutest little Thai food restaurant. It was delicious! And cute!
I loved it.

Then of course there was the dance. We only lasted about 20 minutes at the dance (we were both quite exhausted from climbing), went to get some free cheesecake from the institute, and went back to his house to watch the movie Up. It was a great day.
My hair, which I did in a matter of about 30 minutes I might add:

3 comments:
You are gorgeous! And I LOVE the deltoid muscle. I would be anything but self-conscious about it :) I must be honest, reading this post made me do the girly *sigh* and think "oh, they're so-dang-super-cute-in-love."
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I got a small turkey and put up my christmas lights and we're just having Thanksgiving with the two of us. It'll be the first time since we've been married, but I think it'll be peaceful. I am homesick, but "home" is a transitory thing right now.
Thanks for the update!
I don't know what you are talking about. Bulging deltoids are hot. I wish my deltoids bulged.
Love the bulging muscles and the transition into beautiful princess. Oh I hope Casey appreciates every little aspect of how amazing you are!
Post a Comment