Spring break started out wonderfully with Aubree coming home!! I was so happy she surprised us by coming home a day earlier than planned. She brought Jay and we had a blast getting to know him and spending time with both of them. We were thoroughly impressed by his mad dunking skills. Hopefully Aubs will post videos on her blog because I know she's got them! I wish I would have taken pictures, but alas I have none.
Monday I drove north with Casey to visit his family. Oh how I loved staying up late watching movies and sleeping in! They have an amazing movie set up at their house so we made sure to take advantage of it and the sleep was so satisfying. Speaking of which, I should definitely be sleeping right now but I have been up late doing homework every night and sick so my body just doesn't want to let me. But that is beside the point.
While we were there one of the many fun things we were able to do is climbing! I haven't been able to go very much this semester so it was nice to be outside savoring the warm goodness. I had a blast! Here are some pictures I had fun taking and editing. There are a few more on our climbing blog if you want to check them out. I could keep myself entertained for hours on end with photoshop. I get kind of distracted and carried away when I go to the computer lab at school that has it...



3 comments:
You are so Hard Core!! Oh my goodness you are getting some mad skills there in the rock climbing department and would you have ever imagined a few years ago what you would be able to do now! Just goes to show you what practice and desire can do! Oh and I hear you are an amazing teacher as well and getting all kinds of praise for that! Way to go!!
These pictures are awesome. I am impressed with your Photoshop skills, that program confuses the heck out of me. I am too intimidated to use it! I also think you're hard core rock climbers.
You guys rock!! We need to go bouldering or climbing or BOTH! Sheralee you are inspiring! I just started getting into this sport and I LOVE IT! Adam has done it more than I have, he is the one that got me into it. Next time you are up here or we are down there lets get together, we'll have to make sure we get M&M to come with us!
Post a Comment