Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tender Mercies

Can I just say I love clouds?! They seem to be exceptionally beautiful lately. I think I could stare at them for hours on end and be completely satisfied and content. Storm clouds, fluffy white clouds, orange, yellow and pink clouds, I love them all! Especially the ones that look like they have gold lining around them because the sun is shining from behind. So amazingly amazing! And they never look exactly the same twice. I like to think of them as watercolor paintings from heaven. :) I'm so glad clouds were invented. Next time you're having a rough day just look up. You'll feel better trust me it works!



I'll catch up on my spring break adventures and everything else later when my homework is done.

p.s. I was looking for pictures of clouds to put on here since my camera is broken and couldn't do them justice anyway, and I didn't find any amazing ones to put on my post but I did find a photography website that has some of the most incredible pictures I've ever seen!! You should definitely check it out. Go to http://ladzinski.com/ and prepare to be amazed! I think I need to learn some more about photography....

1 comment:

Angie said...

that website was so cool!

ok this post made me laugh because i am a sky watcher too. we'll be in the middle of a conversation in the car and i'll interrupt what klane is saying or stop in the middle of what i'm saying to say "Holy cow, look at the sky! it's beautiful!" i love the clouds. thanks for posting about appreciating beauty in everyday life!