Friday, July 31, 2009
Eighteen
Aubree turned 18 on wednesday! I can't believe how old she is! We were watching old home videos on Sunday and it showed Aubree's 4 year old slip n slide birthday party. We decided it would be fun to throw another slip n slide party, this time on a much larger scale. We made a 75 foot long slip n slide. It was so fun! :) The funny thing was that there was a giant rainstorm right after we set it up. Of course in the midst of all the roasty toasty July days there was bound to be one cold day, and of course it would be during our slip n slide party. But hey, there's just more water to work with right? Nobody ate any of the otter pops I bought though. I should have planned better and got hot chocolate instead! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! We do the mostest funnest awesomest things ever!!!!
Haha, you can tell Casey that I said you can look at my food pictures all you want!
Also, I LOVE that you did this. So awesome! It is now on my list of things to do before I die.
Post a Comment