Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lake Powell

Next stop, Lake Powell!! We got to spend a few days on the lake with the Graf family. I love that place. We had lots of fun swimming, tubing, slalom skiing (attempting to in my case anyway), wakeboarding, riding the wave runners, kayaking, cliff jumping, boating, wake surfing, movie watching...you get the picture. So much fun crammed into half a week. It was great having so much play time with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I loved it! Thank you Grafs for inviting us!


I think my dad plays harder than just about anyone I know when it comes to Lake Powell! I love going there with him.










2 comments:

Angie said...

Lake powell is my favorite vacation by far! You said it right, there are so many fun things to do! Loved these pictures!

Sharla said...

Gotta love Lake Powell and we have an awesome family to play with. Thanks for coming!!