Thursday, July 23, 2009
ice cream would be greatly appreciated
I am trying to get some last minute studying in for the Praxis which I am taking on Saturday morning at 7:30 (yes procrastination does happen to be my middle name!) and I officially feel stupid. Just thought I'd take a little break to let you know. Yes it is only the Elementary Content test, but according to my study guide 5th graders know just about everything. I really don't think anybody ever taught me some of this stuff! Maybe I filled out a worksheet somewhere along the way but it certainly didn't stick. No I am not smarter than a 5th grader. And yes life is definitely full of ironies. A member of our bishopbric caught me last week and asked me to speak on Sunday. My topic? "If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." :) I think it's a hint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha, that last part about your topic was awesome. Man, I feel for you, I had to take a few HUGE exams the last few months of winter semester. And I am also a HUGE procrastinator. But I found that when I was cramming like crazy and I started to feel like I knew absolutely nothing, in the end I really knew more than I thought. I'm sure you know more than you think you do, and I know you'll do just awesome! Good luck!!!
Wow, I didn't know you were taking the test this Saturday! Good luck! (I know that those two words don't feel to good to hear sometimes, coming from someone who just took several Praxis tests as well :S) If there's something I've learned moving across the country and leaving everything familiar behind, it's that Heavenly Father does know our individual needs and He can help more than anything else. So I'll pray for you and you'll study and be just FINE. You always have been so smart (another thing that doesn't feel good to hear at moments like this, but sorry--it's true!). Love ya!
(P.S. We'll have to talk next week when you're all done with the test! I tutor on MWF and Saturday, but the rest of the days are good for me :)
Oops, I left off an important "o" on my "to." Sheesh, I wish you could edit these comments. Oh well :)
Post a Comment