I have some big news!! Some very big news! (No I'm not engaged yet.... :) )
I made the decision about two weeks ago to apply for a teaching internship in St. George next year. The day they came to interview I had no idea they were coming and felt very unprepared. Luckily I had dressed up for an interview I had later that day so at least I looked decent. I ran to the computer lab to print off a resume and felt like the interview went ok but it was really short! The other girls who interviewed are really amazing so I really didn't think my chances of getting a position were very good. I was debating about where I wanted to do my student teaching, trying to figure out what to do with the next year of my life, etc. Well, this morning I got a very unexpected phone call letting me know that they have positions for every one of us who interviewed!! So that means next year I will be teaching my very own elementary class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe it. I think I'm in shock. Kind of nervous. Very excited. Kinda nervous. :) That's all that I can think of to say right now. I'm not sure it has processed in my mind completely yet.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THAT'S SO EXCITING!!!! Do you know what grade you're teaching yet? I just did a little giggly victory dance right here in the library for you! :p Congrats Lee!
I'll admit... I'm super SUPER excited for your awesome offer, but I honestly thought you were FINALLY posting an "I'm engaged!" post. I'm getting impatient, missy! ;)
Totally thought you were engaged! But your announcement is so exciting nonetheless! I am so happy for you! Yay!!
Haha. I did too! But that news is still very very exciting! So proud of you and can't say I'm surprised. You will be great!
Post a Comment