Tuesday, April 27, 2010
In Memory of Michael
Late Friday night my cousin Michael was killed in a car accident. He was 16 years old and it was completely unexpected. It has been hard for my family, and I can't even imagine how his family is feeling. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that we have in our lives and for our knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. What a blessing it is to know that families can be together forever! He was a sweet amazing young man. I am making a slideshow of pictures of him throughout his life for his viewing and I am grateful for the chance I've had to be reminded of what a beautiful, happy life he lived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I heard about this from my mom and I just felt sick about it. I'm so sorry for Larren and his family, there are just no words to describe how hard this must be for them. It's not supposed to happen like that. It's so wonderful that we have the gospel, I don't know how people get through such difficult things like this without the comforting knowledge of the plan of salvation. Love you, and your family is in our prayers!
I saw this on the news the other day and thought of you. So sad to see a life taken so young. But you said it all. The gospel is amazing that way... how lucky we are. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Oh Sheralee we have not stopped thinking about your family and have prayed for their peace and comfort. Everyone at the office loves the Lefevres from Delta, and they were so sad to hear about Michael. He left such a good feeling with everyone who met him. I couldn't help but think about Grandpa Lefevre being their to meet Michael and welcome him home.
Post a Comment