Babies


Blossoms
(I couldn't decide which picture I liked best...so you get to see all of them!)


And semesters ending!!
These pictures are of all the students that have been in the Block with me this semester. After being together from 9 to 4 every weekday we have been able to get to know each other pretty well!
These are the shirts we designed to remember our semester. We were going to wear them when we went to schools to do science days, but they didn't come until last week so we actually only got to wear them in a school once. I think they are quite funny though. We each drew a self-portrait of ourselves and they were displayed on our shirts like this:
See the resemblence? :)



Blossoms
(I couldn't decide which picture I liked best...so you get to see all of them!)


And semesters ending!!
These pictures are of all the students that have been in the Block with me this semester. After being together from 9 to 4 every weekday we have been able to get to know each other pretty well!
These are the shirts we designed to remember our semester. We were going to wear them when we went to schools to do science days, but they didn't come until last week so we actually only got to wear them in a school once. I think they are quite funny though. We each drew a self-portrait of ourselves and they were displayed on our shirts like this:
See the resemblence? :)
5 comments:
Your Cute!! Love ya tons:)
Those are things I love about Spring also. Mom and Dad told me the Coyote's are really making them nervous with all the new Babies in Hatch Town. Crazy how different life is in Hatch verses Cedar City.
I loved all your pics and your appreciation for all good things!
haha! I love your cartoon picture, they're all so darn funny! Ur teachers one is very funny too, i can't wait to do my block, it will take a while! congrats!
rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens...hehe i LOVE spring! especially the warm weather and the end of class! although i must admit it is going to be quite sad....:(
I love your pictures!!! Spring is so beautiful, and full of new life! I love the pictures of baby calves, so so cute. And hurray for school ending!! Life is good isn't it?
Post a Comment